Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Rahul Mahajan Seeks his Bright Future in Films

Rahul Mahajan is now very firmed to initiate a new life with his new wife and career. He wants to forget his past life for which he has to stake a lot of things in his life.

Rahul Mahajan
Rahul Mahajan, the son of the BJP leader Late Pramod Mahajan, is seen in some reality TV Shows like ‘Big Boss 2’ and ‘Chotte Miyan’. Rahul now wants to walk similar on his father’s footsteps after his father’s burial.
Rahul Mahajan said “Politics is in my blood but entertainment is my livelihood. You don’t get paid that much as an MP. Showbiz is a huge business and I m looking forward to explore it. Be it TV or films. Moreover it has mass appeal and give me an opportunity to get connected with people.”
With his latest establishment about his career it is good time for Rahul Mahajan now as he is prepared to resolve his life. With one of the three finalists with whom he plans to tie the knot from the show ‘Rahul Dulhaniya le Jayega!’ which will telecast on March 6 on NDTV Imagine, he will soon become a married man.
He told “It’s a great feeling. I am both excited and nervous. I really believe marriage are made in heaven and this time I’ll give whatever I have to make my wife happy. It is going to be happily ever after.”


After the glare of his father’s death, Rahul Mahajan latest committed about the “obstacles” in between of the media persons about his presence in the drug case and his divorce on the show. He also tells them that marriage will bring the occasion of adore and constancy of like which he needs now.
Rahul Mahajan further added “All the bad times are a thing of the past and I am going to let my past affect my present. I am ready to settle down in life and finally be happy. I have gone through a lot and now it is my time.”
On Saturday, 6th March, Rahul Mahajan will choose his partner of life from the top three finanalists Nikunj Malik, Dimpy Ganguly and Harpreet Charbra. But he too tells that taking the conclusion of choosing the best one girl is sturdy for him.
Rahul Mahajan told “I have not made my mind still. It is so difficult. I am close to all three of them and I have formed a unique bond. It is like choosing the first among the equals. At the end of it I am the one who’ll be at the loss.”
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Bookmark and Share